Schumacher Homes is an award-winning company which strives to be the best on your lot custom homebuilder providing the ultimate customer experience with accountability and profitability. We are the recipient of the National Housing Quality Award for excellence in construction standards and customer satisfaction and the recipient of the National Gold Winning Home of the Year recognized by the National Association of Home Builders. In addition, Schumacher Homes most recently achieved the national Top Workplace 2021 award.
Quite simply, no one builds a better home. Apply today to join our outstanding team.
This position is located in our Benson, NC Design Center. Our Sales Coordinators are key in developing relationships with our customers and work diligently in setting appointments for our New Home Consultant to take the customer through to the next step in fulfilling their vision for a dream home. Additionally, our Sales Coordinators work hand in hand with our customers in making the creative choices that will work best in their dream home.
- Responsible for 100% registration of all customers.
- Manage customer follow-up within the visit to quote portion of the sales cycle.
- Ensure follow-up is timely, thorough, and meets the guidelines of Schumacher Homes Follow-up Program.
- Manage the personal selections process with customers (under contract) and utilize the quoting system and appropriate tools to ensure thorough and accurate.
- Make planned sales presentations and personal tours of design studios to prospective customers.
- Emphasize the features and benefits of Schumacher Homes.
- Assist New Home Consultant with sales files to be scanned into digidocs.
- Utilize the Sales Coordinator dashboard and reporting in Schu Force to manage daily follow up activities. After any form of communication with a prospect, a note referencing that communication will be entered into Schu Force along with next activity.
- Work with prospective homeowners from all Companies
- Ensure all collaterals are current and stocked. Communicate with Operations for restocking of any Marketing issued supplies and collaterals.
- Special Events Coordination; call for attendance/invites, confirm RSVP's, collateral preparations completed, planning and follow through of all event catering needs, follow up in Salesforce.
- Responsible for daily inspection of model homes / design studio to be sure they meet the highest standards of neatness and cleanliness. Report any maintenance issues immediately to General Manager. Maintain the design studio/model home: assure that it is always 100% neat; maintain appropriate inventory and assure proper collaterals are displayed.