This position is for an Infrastructure Engineer in either Aurora, CO or Valley Forge, PA. You will be get to work closely with our team of excellent software developers who are eager to mentor and teach their craft, and have the opportunity to work with members of our Leadership team to learn about other areas of interest to you!
At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life. Our goal is to make Stratagem the last company you work for!
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** TS – SSBI REQUIRED**
Responsibilities & Skills
Our ideal candidate has experience and proven successes utilizing cloud-based architecture knowledge and CA API Gateway technologies. Ideally, this candidate would have working knowledge of at least one software programming language and is eager to immerse themselves in learning more about any of the following areas: Cloud-Native App Development, DevSecOps, UI/UX, AI/ML, and Algorithm Development.
As an Infrastructure Engineer at Stratagem, your responsibilities include:
· Integrating with a diverse team to deliver solutions in an agile-like manner
· Providing networking and architecture solutions and capabilities within an AWS environment
· Utilizing IaC concepts to create automated cloud-based environments
· Communicating with Developers and Customers to refine and revector networking solutions
· IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+ or CISSP or CASP)
· Experience with CA/Broadcom API Gateway, or similar technologies
· Proven Experience with cloud Infrastructure and architecture - AWS or C2S preferred
Desired skills (bonus points):
· Proficiency with CA/Broadcom API Gateway
· Certifications in AWS
· Familiarity and/or experience with Rancher Clusters
· Familiarity and/or experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Frameworks
· Software Development experience
· Experience with Service-based Government Contracts