Reporting to the Assistant Box Office Managers, the Part-Time Patron Service Representative (PSR) serves as one of the first points of engagement with our patrons. Successful candidates are professional and personable individuals who show great attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, an interest in classical music, and a commitment to outstanding service to our guests and colleagues.
- Exemplify and promote the CSO guest service model.
- Engage patrons in person, over the phone, and at concerts with superior service.
- Learn, retain and manage a great deal of information about concerts, events and promotions in order to best answer patrons’ questions pleasantly, confidently, and efficiently.
- Communicate and troubleshoot issues in a prompt manner while maintaining high standards of quality and accuracy.
- Help increase patron engagement, ticket sales and donations by suggesting additional ticket purchases and/or adding on donations with purchase.
- Work with Assistant Box Office Managers, Lead PSRs and other managers on continual skill development.
- Assist other departments with projects.
- Support organization’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives as well as supporting a respectful organizational culture.
- Other duties as required.
- Box office/sales experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to continually learn new things.
- Familiarity with classical music.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
- Flexibility with scheduling and ample availability.
Scheduling: Shifts are 4 hours long between the hours of 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and 10:00 am - 2:00 pm on Saturday. In addition, weekly concert shifts are required and may occur at the following times:
- On Friday morning concerts (9:00 am through intermission).
- Friday and Saturday evening concerts (approximately :00pm through intermission).
- Sunday matinees and evenings (11:45am through intermission or 4:45pm through intermission).
- Patron Service Representatives are required to work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week and 1-2 weekend events per week.