Essential knowledge, skills and abilities needed to succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of relative customer service experience required. Past work experience in a storage facility advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers about product offerings and provide alternative solutions to customer requests.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally, as well as in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Demonstrate proficient skill in the use of office equipment.
- Demonstrate proficient skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professional relationships with customers and staff while providing high levels of service by responding to issues, requests or concerns in a timely manner.
- Ability to remain professional while occasionally working in stressful situations.
Essential physical abilities required:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and team members, as well as be able to interpret instructions and exchange accurate information.
- Must have sufficient visual and mental perception, which allows the employee to comprehend written work requirements, and determine necessary actions required to meet the finished product standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds as well as walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl, and work indoors or outdoors that may require exposure to inclement weather.
- Must be able to move, transport, install, and remove equipment in various situations.
- Must be able to occasionally ascent/descend on a ladder to help perform any necessary maintenance beyond a certain height.