Pay Range: $18.75 - $24.75
Status: Year-Round Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Arapahoe Basin Information Technology is committed to developing a premium technology experience for our co-workers and guests. Do you struggle to choose between your love of technology and your love of skiing? Why not have both?!
The Desktop Support Technician at Arapahoe Basin is a hands-on technical support position is responsible for responding to trouble tickets and service requests to help ensure operational continuity throughout the ski area. This position also assists the System Administrator and IT Director with various IT projects throughout the year.
Perks and Benefits for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Option for ski/ride break each shift.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for all full-time employees.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Provides end-user IT support across all lines of business.
- Provides break/fix hardware and software support on desktop, laptop, point-of-sale, and other user-facing technology, devices, and applications.
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining compliance with hardware and software configuration standards.
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism engaging with supervisors, co-workers, and ski area customers.
- Assists with seasonal computer system maintenance, and implementation of special projects.
- Monitors ticket queue and other communication channels to identify day-to-day tasks with limited supervision.
- Collaborates with System Administrator and IT Director to identify, analyze, and triage more complex problems.
- Triage incoming support issues and determine severity and impact, escalating when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.