Starting Pay Range: $42,120 - 52,780
Status: Year-Round Salary (Exempt)
Arapahoe Basin Information Technology is committed to developing a premium technology experience for our co-workers and guests. Do you struggle to choose between your love of technology and your love of skiing? Why not have both?!
The System Administrator at Arapahoe Basin is responsible for ensuring core server and network functionality, resulting in operational continuity across the ski area. This position also provides mentoring and guidance to the Desktop Support Technician and assists the IT Director in identifying appropriate strategies and tactics for optimizing service delivery.
Perks and Benefits for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Option for ski/ride break each shift.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for all full-time employees.
- Year round bonus eligibility.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Engages with the Desktop Support Technician to identify priorities for day-to-day tasks; assists in troubleshooting complex break/fix issues; provides guidance and mentoring to facilitate Desktop Support Technician's professional development.
- Responsible for monitoring and supporting day-to-day operational continuity of the ski area campus computer network.
- Administration of routers, switches, and WIFI access points.
- Administration of Microsoft server technologies, including Windows, Exchange, SQL, and Teams.
- Administration of core computing technologies, including VMWare, physical hosts, SAN, NAS, backup/restore, and other computing appliances.
- Security administration of firewalls, access control, and perimeter services like email and web filtering.
- Engages with vendors and third-party service providers for support to ensure functional service integration.
- Primary point of escalation for the Desktop Support Technician.
- Partners with the IT Director in identifying priorities, system engineering, overall development of ski area technology, and ensuring continuity of operations.
- Other duties as assigned.