As Sr. Healthcare Economics Analyst you will:
The Sr. Healthcare Economics Analyst provides support to the Market Operations team through the research and analysists of business issues and opportunities related to cost, utilization and revenue for Navvis Analytics team and Navvis clients. The Healthcare Economics Analyst will identify/monitor cost and utilization trends and the root causes in health plan and health system trend performance and provide recommendations for solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Analyze the financial performance of the client, identify favorable and unfavorable trends, develop strategies to improve trends and communicate recommendations for solutions to management
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses as directed by the Market President or other Analytics team members and assist with the development and presentation of analytical data reports.
- Provide data driven analytics to Client teams to enable critical decision making.
- Assisting with Return on Investment (ROI) analyses for clients to determine if their financial and clinical performance is achieving desired results.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- Discover and identify opportunities for value creation under value based care reimbursement models
- Support Financial Analysis assumptions related to cost and utilization reduction initiatives.
- Keeping abreast of applicable Medicaid and Medicare reforms and their impact to Navvis and client performance.