All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
The Sr. National Sales Executive must be a driven individual who excels at proactively selling the Company’s industry-changing data analytics software and professional data-driven consulting services to achieve revenue, sales and profit targets. Ideal candidate should be experienced in building relationships and above all else keep a full pipeline and manage sales activity for complex sales cycles of Enterprise software, Data Technology, Data Integration, Analytics, and Data warehousing. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to maintain current knowledge of technology and best practices in the information technology and analytics fields and participate in an appropriate level of professional networking.
- Proactively sell to new credit unions in assigned region.
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Identify new opportunities for additional data analytics software services within the sales cycle.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing our systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize referrals of existing customers.
- Work middle to bottom of funnel opportunities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales, marketing, and client engagement teams to identify new data and analytics revenue opportunities. This includes contacting new clients face-to-face as well as via telephone and electronically.
- Collaborate within the sales team to prepare, tailor and present RFP’s that fully meet client expectations, conduct sales presentations and demos to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the company’s underlying technology.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and develop product expertise needed to technically differentiate from and position against competition.
- Present regular detailed reports to management regarding sales activities and success rates.
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the company’s products.
- Provide support for the Client Engagement team’s relationship management activities as needed in retaining current accounts.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the sales and implementation process and support implementation planning as needed.
- Develop strong working relationships with partner companies and credit unions within assigned territory.
- The travel required for this position is approximately 50-60%.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This full-time position will be based in our Tampa office (highly preferred) or can be remote based on sales experience.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is preferred.
Other Knowledge / Experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience hunting for new accounts.
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in Enterprise Software Sales, preferably in the area of data integration and analytics in financial services space.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise data analytics software, data technology, data integration, data warehousing, data visualization and dashboarding tools, core data processing.
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow, from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools.
- Knowledge of databases, data warehouses, and data processing.
- Knowledge of SQL and SQL analytics.
- Understanding of large-scale nfrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack).
- Understand data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI, and business intelligence in the financial services industry.