Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for fourteen (14!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
As a Roving Maintenance Technician, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as the first line of contact as liaison between property tenants and property manager in regards to property maintenance.
- Responsible for performing general maintenance on commercial properties including fixing and maintaining lighting fixtures and responding to basic plumbing issues as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all safety hazards are identified and remediated prior to work beginning.
- Provide information, recommendation and solutions utilizing problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Accountable for completion of work orders as well as efficient management of time and materials. Effectively capture time worked including driving for parts or driving to a property are captured in the Yardi maintenance work order.
- Strive for 90% efficiency (hours available for work are captured in work orders).
- Performs repairs and maintains physical structures of property, using hand tools and power tools in various facets (i.e. electrical, structural, plumbing, etc.)
- Reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Other maintenance duties as assigned by Management.