As a Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for sign repair and maintenance throughout the United States using both internal and external resources.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Dispatch via purchase order or internal work order daily customer requests throughout the United States, within customer required time frame and with all client deliverables
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 1 -3 years of service coordinator experience is a plus
• Must have a customer service orientation with an understanding of how to provide outstanding customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good vendor management skills
• Ability to handle pressure situations
• Proficient in word and excel. Comfortable with computers and technology
• Work in fast pace environment
• Retail oriented
• Must be able to work in team environment
• Detail oriented and very organized.
• Knowledge of Keyedin is a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Typical office conditions: protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, or stoop. Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds is required.
Cima Network is an Equal Opportunity employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.