Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards is an award-winning winery and event venue featuring distinctive wines and farm-to-table cuisine in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
We are seeking personable, enthusiastic Banquet Servers with a passion for food, wine, and people to join our Events staff. Our Event team members are the face of our exclusive weddings and private events and interact with clients and guests to create truly wonderful and memorable experiences. Candidates should be professional with a courteous disposition to work with guests, staff, and vendors and have an aptitude for genuine customer service. Must have a positive attitude, good work ethic, experience working in food and beverage, and the desire to perform to a higher standard.
Banquet positions are part-time with flexible hours and are an excellent introductory role for anyone interested in gaining behind-the-scenes event experience. Pay starts at $15/hour.
• Responsible for assisting guests throughout the event
• Passing and communicating ingredients in each dish
• Passing trays of wine and/or cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
• Running food and monitoring stations during events
• Clearing plates, silverware, and glassware throughout the event
• Assisting with set up and breakdown day-of and general cleanup
• Must be available to work weekends
• Food and wine knowledge a plus
To apply, please respond with resume and availability.