Greenville University seeks a passionate individual to add significant value to our marketing team. We want a person who desires to make a significant impact on the enrollment and advancement processes for our university through their expertise in digital marketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be directly responsible for developing, reporting on, providing insights on, executing, maintaining, A/B testing, and optimizing our digital strategy. This role will put emphasis on the buyer’s journey and user experience as it relates to our digital marketing efforts. The Digital Marketing Specialist create and implement tracking measures, have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, to launch campaigns on time and on budget. After launch, you will continually seek to optimize and tweak to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns and spend.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop, manage, plan, execute, budget, and optimize digital marketing campaigns to reach performance targets.
- Leverage campaign data to analyze results, establish benchmarks, identify trends, report, and execute on key findings
- Enhance brand awareness, digital engagement, and conversion strategies.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, paid social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our paid social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Skills and Qualifications
- Report Building, Presenting
- Google Ads Fundamentals
- Content Management
- User Experience Testing
- Conversion Tracking
- Attribution Reporting
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, paid social media and/or digital advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that attract, engage, and delight
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of the Google marketing suite
- Experience in setting up and optimizing paid ad campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven and logical thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledgeable of web accessibility standards
- Facebook Business
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tags Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Adobe XD
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Self Service Ad Platforms such as TikTok, Spotify, Hulu, etc.
- Slate CRM or knowledge of exporting lists from a CRM
Greenville University's Commitment to Diversity:
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Greenville University is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville University was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.