We are looking for an experienced Engineer for Manufacturing. They would work closely with a Lead manufacturing engineer, creating new product manufacturing processes and improving existing production processes.
· Assisting in improving production processes for effective and efficient Manufacturability
o Assess process performance through measurement and analysis.
-Performing data collection, analysis, interpretation, risk assessments, process simulations and experiments
· Utilizing statistical analysis when needed
o developing best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
· Work with new product development teams to aid in designing new manufacturing processes
o Develop plant and cell layouts for optimum product flow, work with key stakeholders to gain buy in and support, develop implementation plans, and monitor areas post execution to verify efficiency improvements
· Manage cost and time constraints
· Provide process documentation, training and operating instructions as appropriate
· Capable solving problems by driving for root-causes and evaluating multiple solutions
· Provide technical support to resolve manufacturing disruptions, then develop and implement permanent, sustainable countermeasures to prevent reoccurrence,
o Provide technical support to the Supply Chain, QA, R&D and product teams
· 0 - 4 years’ experience in Process / Manufacturing / Quality engineering
· Excellent analytical and technical problem solving skills
· Generates data to drive decisions.
· Ability to work well with all levels and functions within the organization.
o mfg. team, other depts. (R&D, Purchasing, Finance, etc.), upper mgmt., and colleagues in other countries.
· “Hands-On”, practical engineer
· Lean / Six Sigma a plus
· Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Strong team work skills
· Working knowledge of engineering software packages
· CAD/Solidworks skills a plus
· Statistical analysis software (such as a Minitab) a plus
· Microsoft Office Suite (word, powerpoint, excel, visio)
o Strong Excel skills
· Familiarity with health and safety regulations
· BS degree in Engineering (mechanical preferred)
· Generous PTO (4 weeks)
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Guaranteed Biannual Bonuses
· 401k with Company Match
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Annual Raises
· Room for Advancement