“Our Philosophy is simple, we believe in quality, service, performance, and integrity!”
The professionals of Hammersmith® have been dedicated to the advancement of quality living communities in Colorado for over 40 years. We pride ourselves on working with Homeowner Association's Boards and Homeowners in order to provide personalized and hands-on management benefits.
We are looking for a hardworking Community Care Representative to help us in achieving this mission!
Job Title: Community Care Representative
Reports To: Community Care Supervisor/Manager
Department: Community Care
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly $15/hour
Shifts: Sat – Wed, 9am – 6pm
Summary: The position of Community Care Representative is responsible for answering telephones, processing work orders, general questions, billing questions, and processing of other assigned tasks with the highest level of professionalism and accuracy always. This position offers strong support to Community Association Managers allowing them the necessary time to better focus on the long-term community goals and projects.
Points of Distinction:
• Great comprehensive training program!
• Career growth opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer inbound phone calls
• Process tasks including but not limited to work orders, general questions, billing questions, portal registrations, and other assigned tasks.
• Provide problem-solving, follow up, and resolution to ensure a satisfactory outcome for the Homeowner, Association, and Hammersmith®.
• Return phone calls and/or respond to messages the same day or within 24 hours of receipt.
• Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company:
Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance.
• Skill in delivering excellent customer service
• Skill in attention to detail, decision-making, and problem-solving
• Ability to be professional in appearance and presentation
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
• Ability to utilize different computer software programs
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
• Ability to diffuse issues with unhappy clients
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Previous customer service experience required
Benefits: Regular full time Hammersmith® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick time, vacation time, and much more! Regular part time Hammersmith employees also receive benefits including prorated sick time and holiday pay, as well as participation in our 401(K) plan! All regular employees are encouraged to take 1 paid day off per year, as part of our Philanthropic Day of Service.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour