Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Project Manager/Task Lead to join a team of IT professionals supporting the Defense Health Agency’s (DHA) Workload Management System for Nursing Internet (WMSNi) at Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA), Fort Sam Houston, Texas. The employee will be responsible for supporting and managing the workload system and IT support staff to ensure implementation and compliance of policies and procedures.
The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills and possess an Active Secret DoD Security Clearance.
• Provides leadership for contractor personnel.
• Manages and ensures proper implementation and compliance with policies and procedures to include mandates from DoD and DHA.
• Plans, coordinates, and supervises contract personnel in all activities related to the maintenance, updating, and deployment of the program.
• Ensures contract personnel are following best practices and principles in the maintenance and implementation of the application.
• Prepares status reports and updates on factors affecting the project and provides them to the PM as directed.
• Performs duties as WMSNi application trainer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to answer questions and act as a clinical resource to the nursing community.
• 5+ years’ experience in IT projects and management of policies and procedures.
• Project Management experience desired
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer related discipline or Educational Technology. (A combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience will be considered).
• Master’s Degree desired
• CompTIA Security + CE certification
• Active Secret DoD Security Clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.