This position is for a DevOps Engineer in either Aurora, CO or Valley Forge, PA. You will be get to work closely with our team of excellent software developers who are eager to mentor and teach their craft, and have the opportunity to work with members of our Leadership team to learn about other areas of interest to you!
At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life. Our goal is to make Stratagem the last company you work for!
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
The annual base salary range for this position is $65K - $140K. Please note that the salary range is a general guideline only. The many factors that are included for consideration include, but are not limited to, scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education, training, certifications, key skills, and mission/customer intimacy. These factors are combined with market and business considerations to extend a job offer.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** TS – SSBI REQUIRED**
Responsibilities & Skills
Our ideal candidate has experience and proven successes utilizing DevSecOps frameworks and tools. A familiarity into deploying into pipelines and integrating various tools together to build pipelines is beneficial. Ideally, this candidate would have working knowledge of at least one software programming language and is eager to immerse themselves in learning more about any of the following areas: Cloud-Native App Development, DevSecOps, UI/UX, AI/ML, and Algorithm Development.
As a DevOps Engineer at Stratagem, your responsibilities include:
· Integrating with a diverse team to deliver solutions in an agile-like manner
· Designing and deploying CICD pipelines through Jenkins
· Utilizing IaC concepts to create automated cloud-based environments
· Communicating with Developers and Customers to refine and revector networking solutions
· IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+ or CISSP or CASP)
· Experience creating and maintaining DevSecOps pipelines
· Experience deploying into and configuring Kubernetes environments
· Proficiency with containerization - Docker preferred
· Familiarity with cloud Infrastructure and architecture - AWS or C2S preferred
Desired skills (bonus points):
· Experience with Cloud infrastructures – AWS or C2S preferred
· Certifications in AWS
· Familiarity and/or experience with Rancher Clusters
· Familiarity and/or experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Frameworks
· Software Development experience
· Experience with Service-based Government Contracts