SynTerra is looking for a Geochemist that can offer innovative solutions for our clients. You should have experience with geochemical modeling, site conceptual models, and corrective action strategies. This position requires the ability to work independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with clients and other environmental professionals. The position is based out of our Greenville, SC office with the option for remote work.
· Manage technical aspects of projects
· Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams and contribute technical report writing
· Evaluate and interpret information to build site conceptual models
· Develop corrective action strategies
· Provide technical oversight and mentorship to junior staff
· Bachelors degree in relative field, Masters preferred
· 5-10 years of experience
· 5+ years geochemical modeling experience
· Strong writing and verbal skills
· Strong work ethic, team mentality, and entrepreneurial spirit
More than a job:
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE – SynTerra.
Perhaps you have a colleague that would be a perfect fit for this role – Be sure to send them this link to apply!