SynTerra is looking for an experienced manager to lead the Industrial Compliance & Permitting Group. You should have some experience managing projects and/or personnel, as well as thorough expertise in the field of industrial compliance and environmental permitting. This position requires the ability to work independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with clients and other environmental professionals.
The Industrial Compliance & Permitting group leader will be responsible for the following in addition to project work:
• Basic supervisory responsibilities (mentoring employees, workload coordination, etc.)
• Approve timesheets and expense reports weekly
• Performance reviews and quarterly career development check-ins
• Provide signature level at certain thresholds
• Monitor individual and group CE
• Technical review of group’s proposals and client work product
• Bachelors degree in engineering or related field, Masters degree preferred
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in environmental consulting
• P.E. license preferred
More than a job:
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE — SynTerra.