This position is based in our Tampa office located on beautiful Rocky Point. Only local candidates and those willing to relocate will be considered.
All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Responsible for day to day PCI DSS (PCI) and Service Organization Controls (SOC) compliant operations. Implement and support Trellance cloud SaaS products in both Azure and AWS, and manage the information systems infrastructure across multiple cloud service providers, sites and/or business units. Accountable for supporting business success by aligning cloud services, IT operational capabilities and services with business needs.
- Oversee the day to day operations and maintenance of cloud infrastructure in Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environments support our cloud SaaS products.
- Provisioning and support with new clients in all our cloud SaaS offerings.
- Work with Development & InfoSec to maintain PCI and SOC compliant operations.
- Create and maintain secure cloud-based PCI and SOC compliant data hosting solutions.
- Participate in architecting, building and maintaining cloud systems for maximum performance, reliability and scalability.
- Define and report on metrics relating to SLAs, systems capacity and uptime.
- Create documentation around system, network infrastructure and compliance.
- Participate in defining and implementation of the automation processes for cloud operations, including defining automation needs, usage of DevOps/system configuration tools.
- Work to ensure security best practices, penetration testing, certifications are maintained.
- Identify and document vulnerabilities, and manage vulnerability resolution.
- Document all processes and procedures in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Update job knowledge by studying relevant tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
- Provide leadership to the staff who implement the development, design, optimization and ongoing support of technical information systems infrastructure platforms and IT support services.
- Maintain documentation to facilitate PCI, SOC and client audits.
- Informs and advises leadership on information system technologies’ functionality, costs, benefits, resources and implementation requirements.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers and provides leadership across the enterprise.
- Work with internal team and partners to provide 24x7 operational support for our Cloud Services.
- Participate in on-call rotation, as an escalation path.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Track record as an IT Systems Engineer and/or Cloud Engineer designing, building and launching products that customers love and have a real business impact.
- Problem framing – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to dive into details, unfazed by technology complexity.
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology. Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels internally and externally.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience managing and maintaining production systems in both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in managing production-critical cloud infrastructures and DevOps environments.
- 2+ years of IT operations management in a PCI DSS and Service Organization Controls (SOC) compliant organization. Or, equivalent experience in a regulated industry.
- You are OS agnostic, highly proficient with and can support Linux, Windows, and MacOS
- Experience with native cloud and third-party Identity and Access Management (IAM) - Okta
- Experience with vulnerability management, penetration testing, and participating in ongoing security hardening projects.
- Experience with PCI DSS, SOC, ISO, or SOX audits and examiners.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, ...)
- Experience maintaining cloud networks, firewalls, SIEMs, FIM and security best practices
- Experience with ISO 27001, NIST 800-71, and 800-53 standards
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk, Remedy desired
- Is a strong self-starter that is operationally-focused problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, user understanding and empathy, cross-group experience, working with customers, and an ability to plan and manage a portfolio of related features.