Air Comm Corporation has an immediate opening for a detail-oriented Material Handler to support Internal and External customers' material needs, ensuring the integrity of the inventory system, and aiding all Logistics support functions to the organization. In a typical day, Material Handlers work on multiple functions, as individual contributors and in collaborative teams, performing work to approved AS9100 certified work instructions. This position is a high-detail, active Logistics position working with several thousand SKUs of aviation parts which support Air Medical, Military, commercial, private fleet, OEM production lines, and private aircraft owners/ operators.
• Picking Sales orders that are delivered to ACC customers for Aircraft installation and support.
• Picking Manufacturing Orders for ACC Production and Engineering Teams.
• Stocking and organizing lot and serial-number controlled material in a computerized, bar-coded ERP environment.
• Cycle counting inventory to ensure accuracy and identify errors.
• Support all company needs in getting the right material to the right place on time.
• Flexing to Shipping/ Receiving and Kit-packing as needed.
• Requires the ability to learn established AS9100 quality procedures to ensure process integrity, and the associated computerized/ bar-coded job functions.
• Stocks material/ ensures parts are not damaged in transit of job functions.
• Coordination of kits and spare parts order for daily shipping.
• Follows detailed instructions and reports any deviation to lead/supervisor.
• Inventory cycle counting
• Other duties as assigned.
The candidate for this position should possess:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• High attention to detail.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to execute department work instructions.
• Previous experience in a parts pulling environment preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Basic Computer Skills.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 9 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off. We hold fun monthly company events and every Friday is casual dress.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology. To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee or other protected person.