Getting your foot in the door to your career as a new grad is not always easy. At TSI we have built an exciting 90-day Career Intensive, especially for new grads.
Over the 90 days, you will partner with a small cohort - the cohort will consist of other recent graduates with a master's degree with varying backgrounds. You will partner with Senior Leadership to learn all aspects of small business. If you are selected for both intensive and follow-on employment, TSI will begin the process of your background investigation in order to obtain an active DOD Secret Clearance.
This intensive aims to expose you to various levels of small business to give you a robust understanding of how all the pieces work together for success. You will have access to various areas of the back office, client-facing deliverables as well as program and project management.
At TSI, we want to help with the process of obtaining employment post-college as well as build a relationship that will lead to an exciting career with TSI.
If you are selected for the program, here are the details:
90-Day Intensive Schedule:
· 1:1 and team time directly with our President, Vice President, Director of Technology and Director of Human Resources
· Two group projects with your cohort
· One individual project
Approximately 10 hours a week (Monday - Friday):
· Stand-up meeting on Monday mornings
· Varying hours based on the needs of the cohort
· Pay of $15.00 per hour
In order to qualify for this unique opportunity you MUST:
· Be within 1 year of graduating with a Master's Degree from an accredited College or University
· Be local to one of our main locations: Norfolk, VA, Orlando, FL or Panama City Beach, FL
· Due to the requirements for clearance, at this time we can only consider US Citizens with a valid Passport who will be able to clear an extensive background investigation.
At the completion of the 90-day intensive, we hope to offer each candidate an opportunity for full-time employment with TSI.