The Printer, Inc. (TPI) is currently seeking part-time, variable hour Fulfillment Specialists. This position will require availability for on-call work during the hours of 7am to 3pm, typically 2-3 days per week.
Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution. Use hand or mail handling machines to address, seal, stamp, fold, stuff, and affix postage to outgoing mail or packages. Duties may also include keeping necessary records and completed forms.
• Fold letters or circulars and insert them in envelopes.
• Seal or open envelopes, by hand or by using machines.
• Mail merchandise samples or promotional literature in response to requests.
• Wrap packages or bundles by hand, or by using tying machines.
• Place outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
• Lift and unload containers of mail or parcels onto equipment for transportation to sorting stations.
• Use equipment such as "dollies", skid loaders, and/or mules to move containers of mail.
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for extended periods. Some standing and walking are required. Continuous vision required for detailed work. Frequent hand/wrist/finger movement for mail fulfillment jobs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a part-time, on-call position. Typical hours are on an “as needed” basis, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.