Company: Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors
Position: Brokerage Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing
This position provides support to the fee-earner(s) and/or team. This position is responsible for support of client service activities, such as pitches and proposals, transaction support, and fee-earners professional support. The Brokerage Coordinator will interact with various departments within the organization on behalf of the fee-earner to ensure they are able to meet the needs of their clients.
• Prepares, collects, and maintains information for tour/pitch books, comps and market surveys, on-going pipeline reports, and other highly confidential material/correspondence with minimal supervision for supervisor and executives review and approval.
• Reviews marketing materials specifications and acts as point of contact with Marketing & Research to coordinate the completion and submission of any financial, marketing, and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
• Gathers and submits documentation and necessary paper work for RTD folders
• Organizes transition documents, including confidentiality agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing documents, etc. to ensure that all parties have copies of required documents
• Projects as requested by supervisor, fee-earners, and executives.
• Provides back up to support all fee-earners (and teams), Brokerage Coordination team, and Marketing Team as needed.
• Abstracts leases and amendments
• Completes projects as requested by supervisor, fee-earners, and executives.
• Assists in set up for corporate events, meetings and broker events
• Fills in at front desk and off-site properties as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 1+ years comparable experience, preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
• Detail Oriented
• Sense of Urgency
• Organization Skills
• Ability to Multitask
• Involves work of a general office nature typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
• In-person work required