Dyehard Fan Supply, part of the Teall Capital family, is a start-up entity specializing in providing Retail Merchandise sales at sporting and entertainment events for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of acquisitions as well as organic growth through acquisition of new clients.
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for the shipping, receiving, warehousing, and product distribution operations. This includes oversight of accurate and efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of all merchandise. We have positions available on both 1st and 2nd shift.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare all types of packages and equipment for shipping at a high volume
- Verify picked orders by quantity and part number
- Receive and stock items by verifying quantity and part number
- Prepare and build truck shipments
- Load and unload trucks and validate shipping documents
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, including but not limited to event support for retail merchandising operations.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred
- One or more years’ experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with a large volume of work
- Basic computer skills to process shipping and receiving documents
- Ability to work in an environment that is not temperature controlled
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Team player who is also able to work independently and follow written and oral instructions that include safety guidelines, work instructions, and company policies
- Physical Requirements
- Build and organize pallets to load and unload trailers.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time