LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to continuously solve for product-market fit. At LendKey, that means developing new features and improving on existing ones as they relate to the Business Analytics (BI) platform (the product) that meet real customer needs – for internal stakeholders and the financial institutions – and does so in a way that is better than the alternatives in the marketplace. The Product Manager will provide the product vision and be the voice of the customer.
What you’ll do:
· Collaborate cross-functionally (i.e., sales, marketing, operations, and external customers & partners) to manage the product roadmap, prioritize strategic initiatives, and drive consensus among stakeholders
· Serve as the liaison between business stakeholders and the data engineering and business intelligence team
· Develop product roadmap and plans for the BI product
· Translate existing, new, and ad hoc report requests into a cohesive set of analytical questions that can be served through self-service dashboards
· Transform ideas into epics in an Agile environment, documenting stories, and leading / participating in scrum meetings, among other day-to-day activities
· Track and periodically report on overall market and competitive dynamics. Regularly conduct customer interviews (both with internal customers and financial institutions) to identify pain points and areas of opportunity
· Monitor and report on KPIs that measure the success of the analytics product
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the BI product and understands how data and analytics should be aligned to meet internal and external customer needs
What we’re looking for:
Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills: