GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management. GoldenWolf is seeking a Program Analyst that directly supports all aspects of the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support Facility Management (DMLSS-FM) Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the U.S. Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED). The applicant should possess a strong work ethic and be able to show initiative to learn items related to any given task.
The Program Analyst is a remote position that is responsible for DMLSS-FM analytics support for our OCONUS (Outside the Continental US) BUMED clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Query, interpret, and report data using sound research methodologies.
- Identify relationships between multiple data systems to blend data using solid data management techniques.
- Create data collection and reporting standards to ensure reliability.
- Determine root cause of discrepancies regarding counts to inventory and make recommendations for correction.
- Perform quality control checks and monitor data for validity, correctness and completeness to ensure the accuracy of facilities data both through data entry and query-based analyses.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and report needed changes.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts.
- Conduct full life cycle of analytics projects including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current Secret Clearance or ability to obtain, at minimum, an Interim Clearance during a Tier 3 investigation for Secret Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required with equivalent expertise.
- 5+ years’ experience as a data analyst or similar position (i.e. research assistant, associate, or analyst).
- Proficiency with statistics and data-set analytics.
- Possess the ability to analyze information, interpret results, identify trends and recommend resolution.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management, organizational skills and effective decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products with advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal.
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
- Customer service oriented.
- The ability to work confidently in a results-oriented environment.
- The ability to present findings in a polished way.
- Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance.
- Data management and quality control experience preferred.
- Experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management System’s (CMMS) preferred.
- Working knowledge, familiarity, or background in medical facilities management.
- DMLSS experience is preferred but not mandatory; training will be provided.
- Prior military service is highly desirable.
SALARY RANGE: $60,000 - $75,000 Annually
- Paid time off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Employee paid supplemental STD, LTD, Life, Accident and Critical Illness coverage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.