TEAM FX - Who We Are
Our mission is simple and our passion is contagious! TEAM FX strives to positively impact people’s lives through our fitness centers, salon and spa, and digital wellness platform to drive truly lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences.
Do you have a passion for wellness and fitness?Do you want to use both your marketing and your design skills?Do you thrive in collaborative environments?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great opportunity for you! This 360o marketing professional has responsibility for developing, overseeing, and executing on all marketing efforts on a corporate level. You must be comfortable and effective with marketing strategy, campaign implementation, and graphic design to deliver campaigns to drive client engagement, business growth, and brand awareness.
Duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include the following:
- Develop, implement, and manage all aspects of marketing strategies to meet business objectives, continually evaluating and improving marketing activities;
- Create and manage online digital voice, social media presence, and content to build a consistent message, increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales across all online platforms, websites, social media, etc. and keep all content updated;
- Create compelling visual content such as web assets, promotional imagery, flyers, posters, and more for physical and online marketing campaigns;
- Build and engage in HTML email marketing campaigns (via MailChimp, Emma, or similar), plus grow and manage email databases for lead generation;
- Oversee and manage marketing budget and expenses, plus track, analyze, and report on marketing ROI and results from all marketing activities using data analysis, Google Analytics, and other tools; and
- Work collaboratively with the President, the management team, and other marketing staff to generate the best marketing possible for the business and location.
Minimum qualifications for the position include the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in the marketing field including strategies, email campaigns, public relations, graphic design, social media marketing, and other aspects;
- Proven success managing business social media accounts on all applications and aptitude for effective, creative visual messaging and marketing;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject from an accredited institution such as marketing, graphic design, visual communications, and/or digital media, or comparable work experience;
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening – and great emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills;
- Must be a creative, pro-active, solutions-oriented person with great judgment and strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Works well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, and be comfortable receiving and incorporating design feedback in a constructive manner;
- Expert level software skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), strong working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and CSS, and strong MS Office skills; and
- Strong interest in health, wellness, and physical fitness with prior experience in a similar business helpful.
Enthusiasm, high energy, team orientation, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We offer a friendly, wellness-focused work environment along with benefits. Position location TBD. To learn more, visit www.fxstudios.com and www.livefxwell.com. Apply online. Salary TBD DOE. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.