Overall Position Purpose
The Director is responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs that provide a competitive and engaging employee experience while cultivating an open and inclusive work environment for all employees. This position will oversee our HR Department and the Talent Management experience. In addition, this position will provide strategic-level leadership for established Board approved strategies, policies and operational procedures of the Human Resources (HR) Department. This position will oversee staff activities, determine and execute initiatives necessary to achieve the goals of the HR department, and serve as a member of the Inteleos Senior Management Team while working closely with various stakeholders (i.e. Division and Department Executives, CEO, COO, and staff).
 Talent Management references all areas that impact an employee’s employment life cycle to include but not limited to: Talent Acquisition, Culture & Engagement, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Training & Development, and Compliance
- Serve as a Cultural Ambassador. Ensure employee satisfaction in all areas of the employee experience, conducts employee surveys, and prioritize change initiatives based on employee feedback. Work cross-departmentally to move efforts forward. Develop strategies and programs to attract retain, engage and motivate staff.
- Cultivate high-trust working relationships and influence leaders to ensure strategic human capital goals and initiatives;
- Utilize best practices and data mining and analysis to drive proactive identification and continuous improvement of Talent Management processes and initiatives.
- Assume the maximum level of decision-making authority and associated risk for the activities of the Human Resources Department.
- Oversee the management of department programs, workflows, and projects to assure timely and accurate roll-out of processes and programs utilizing the appropriate management techniques to lead departmental and cross-departmental projects (i.e. SCRUM, Project Management, Agile, Lean).
- Manage departmental staff assuring staff is receiving training, professional development, mentorship, and performance evaluation to maximize potential and investment and create a team-oriented environment.
- Assume the primary responsibility in the forecasting, determining, setting, and monitoring departmental budget allocations required to meet organizational strategic objectives, strict adherence to the Board-approved budget and financial policies, and monitoring financial trends to allow for strategic adjustments to assure maximum ROI.
- Partner with the CPO to assess talent management capabilities and needs domestically and globally.
- Develop and oversee recruitment strategies and efforts for all staff (exempt/nonexempt and temporary).
- Define, analyze and track key Talent Management metrics to diagnose organizational needs and recommend proposed solutions.
- Manage the employee recognition and rewards program. Develop approaches for ensuring the program incents the right behaviors and that there is a clear understanding of the purpose and outcomes from the program.
- Manage employee retention effort, including but not limited to performance improvement plans, and employee conflict
- Assist with employee exit strategies, including but not limited to, conducting exit interviews and ensuring company equipment is returned.
- Manage the HCM system. Update and maintain human capital data within various systems. Ensure timely and accurate processing of all employee transactions by monitoring automated systems through review of transactions of data accuracy and integrity.
- Lead and manage investigations, provide guidance on disciplinary actions and collaborate with managers to address performance concerns and employee complaints; Advise Management regarding appropriate strategies to encourage consistent discipline, efficient productivity, and foster an environment that contributes to the overall success of the organization. Work with employment attorneys and managers on progressive discipline matters related to staff.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, and Federal and State employment legislation, and ensure compliance pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Manage the performance monitoring preparation, and administration of the employee benefits and wage and salary program;
- Ensure all risk controls are met through the oversight of an effective risk management framework.
- Proactively advise and coach stakeholders on ways to effectively resolve employee relations and performance management concerns in alignment with company policy and legal requirements.
- Partner with the Facility Operations Team and CPO.
- Participates on committees and special projects as needed.
- Oversee the coordination of community meetings.
- Oversight for the Community Engagement Team (CET)
- Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
- Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable, and team-oriented. Building strong working relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thoughts and opinions of others.
- Ethical/Integrity– the employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Lead by example.
- Committed to:
o Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
o Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do.
o Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care, and vigilance to get the job done right.
o Continuous Learning
- Have a Positive "Can-do" Attitude-being ready, available, and willing to get the job done and done well.
- Works under executive guidance, with considerable latitude in determining work objectives.
- Develops advanced methods using complex analytical tools or procedures to ensure efficient operations and effective utilization of resources.
- Engages in and monitors decision-making process or problem-solving on complex issues, often in ambiguous contexts, that typically require new and creative solutions. Demonstrates a high level of independent leadership.
- Contributes to the development of overall strategic objectives of Inteleos.
- The incumbent has formal supervisory responsibility for the work unit and/or external vendors or consultants
The incumbent will work at a desk in an office environment in the corporate office. Evening and weekend work and travel will be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment.