Overall Position Purpose
This position exists to support engagement and growth efforts of the global Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) community for the Inteleos POCUS Certification Academy under the oversight of the Global Outreach Manager, POCUS. Engagement activities will include fostering strategic partnerships, building the sales funnel by recruiting POCUS certificants, supporting POCUS volunteers and community members, developing promotional content, planning/execution of events, including the annual POCUS World Conference, and other business development ventures.
- Assume responsibility for assigned partnerships, projects, events, and community engagement activities;
- Develop and maintain promotional content, web copy, email campaigns, and other outreach collateral;
- Assemble and maintain sales dashboard, tracking individual and bulk sales monthly and driving targeted outreach strategy to increase exposure/expansion around the world;
- Recruit, onboard, and distribute POCUS volunteers, utilizing the Salesforce CRM platform;
- Support outreach programs including but not limited to POCUS Ambassadors, MissionPOCUS, POCUS Fests/Mixers, among others);
- Respond to customer inquiries and engage with the POCUS community via email, phone, and social media;
- Comply with directions and instructions from Manager and/or Director, performing tasks, providing input/suggestions, and assuming responsibilities as required; and
- Maintain and follow departmental processes/procedures and business development best practices for healthcare, as determined by Inteleos and Global Health Nonprofit standards.
- Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
- Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable, and team-oriented. Building strong working relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thoughts and opinions of others.
- Ethical/Integrity– the employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Lead by example.
- Committed to:
o Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
o Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do.
o Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care, and vigilance to get the job done right.
o Continuous Learning
- Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude-being ready, available, and willing to get the job done and done well.
- Works under general supervision with broadly defined work objectives..
- Makes decisions of some complexity regarding work design, projects, etc. which regularly impact the next organizational layer and may impact an organizational function.
- Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality, and appropriateness.
- Incumbent generally has no formal supervisory responsibility, though they may provide regular work direction to other employees and volunteers.
The incumbent will work primarily at a desk in an office environment. Some travel may be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment. Some evening and weekend work will be required.