Overall Position Purpose
The purpose of this position is to provide clinical advice and consultation on the development of Inteleos-sponsored certification examinations and practice tests in order to ensure the accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness of test items.
- Perform content review of test items for Inteleos-sponsored certification examinations;
- Review test items written by volunteer item writers for completeness, consistency, and best practice.
- Create, evaluate, and maintain items and test forms for the Inteleos practice examinations;
- Perform initial screening of operational items selected for use on examination forms;
- Select items for inclusion in pre-test pools;
- Tag media in asset/exhibit banks using approved classifications;
- Review media within asset/exhibit banks for media quality and make disposition decisions;
- Perform periodic comprehensive technical accuracy reviews of operational items in test item banks;
- Provide subject matter expertise as needed for other Assessment Division and company-wide projects;
- Research and consult with volunteer subject matter experts (SMEs) as needed to prepare responses to the candidate and other stakeholder inquiries regarding examination content:
- Attend meetings, training sessions, and conferences, which may require some weekend work or travel; and
- Maintain and follow processes/procedures as required by ANAB for organizational accreditation.