Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration and ideas. In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated and encouraged to do their best work. Our expertise is built upon a strong foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.
The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for the support of the Project Management (PM) department including deliverables, customer/vendor contact and servicing, and managing small projects. The Associate Project Manager is an entry-level project manager and will have the opportunity to learn and build project management skills and capabilities within the Operations department.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support overall project and account management from beginning through completion of projects.
- Evaluate projects assigned with PM to determine required deliverables and define roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed record keeping throughout the lifecycle of project including timelines, budgets, pricing summaries, project meeting notes, changes/revisions and customer approvals.
- Participate in and document project meetings as needed.
- Prepares furniture specifications, budgets and manage vendor quote requests including specifying furniture in conjunction with a PM, or Ancillary Curator as needed; reviewing furniture specifications to ensure specification completion prior to requesting vendor quotes; and, conducting furniture pre-order plan check to ensure quantities and tagging are correct and current on the furniture legend and floor plans prior to requesting vendor quotes.
- Interface with sales, design, estimating, project coordination and finance departments as needed throughout project lifecycle to request information, deliverables and/or to analyze project progress.
- Preparation of installation packages as need including but not limited to micro-delivery and installation schedule; color coded plans; way-finding documentation for installation; combining PDFs to create a final electronic installation package.
- Complete project close out deliverables.