Dyehard Fan Supply, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is reimagining the gameday and ecommerce merchandise business by specializing in providing boutique retail merchandise at sporting and entertainment events, as well as on-line for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through acquisitions of new clients.
We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the merchandise fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, entertainment, merchandising and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family, and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. We have a wide range of clients and we run at quite a pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
Dyehard Fan Supply proudly serves more than 35 partners. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
The Retail Manager has overall responsibility for all campus athletics event-based retail merchandising activities. The Retail Manager is responsible for staffing, revenue generation, inventory control, cost controls, customer service and key relationships. This position will be full-time during the college academic sports seasons (approximately August - April).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with the Vice President - University Retail Operations (VP), create a schedule around all athletic event retail locations including but not limited to holidays, pre-season activities, post-season games coaches tour activities and promotions throughout the year.
- Assist the VP in implementing business strategic plans, including sales, and financial performance. Responsible for managing and developing a coherent marketing promotions strategy within the facilities in conjunction with all team-supplied assets including video, print, social, and non-traditional avenues.
- Incorporate creative merchandising techniques in product presentation and keep displays filled, restocked, and fresh to ensure maximum sales at all event locations.
- Coordinate with VP and Buyers to develop a dynamic merchandising strategy that regularly updates and changes the aesthetics at all locations to create fresh appeal.
- Coordinate with VP to create a comprehensive marketing/promotions strategy.
- Maintain inventory by overseeing stock control measures, following procedures to account for sales and receipt of goods, and staying in contact with vendors and shippers to insure timely receipt.
- Work with VP in overall staffing responsibility to include hiring, training, and developing employees.
- Create a customer-focused sales team and encourages the highest level of service by ensuring all team members are properly trained to improve their knowledge base and adherence to the organization’s customer service protocol and guidelines.
- Motivate team to meet and exceed sales goals and manages expenses to keep operations profitable.
- Work with Buyers to identify merchandise needs including location specific and/or unique products.
- Oversee controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
- Coordinate with corporate office and other business segments to ensure product inventory and quality are at optimum operating levels.
- Maintain relationship and collaborates with UCONN Facilities/Athletics/Licensing Director to ensure sales locations & displays are relevant and meeting customer and University expectations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.