Company: Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors
Position: Office Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Marketing
This position provides support to the fee-earner(s) and/or team. This position is responsible for multiple office tasks such as printing tour books and pitches, completing revenue transaction documents (RTDs), and other general office duties. The Office Coordinator will interact with various departments within the organization on behalf of the fee-earner to ensure they are able to meet the needs of their clients.
• Prepares, collects, and maintains information for tour/pitch books, comps and market surveys, on-going pipeline reports, and other highly confidential material/correspondence with minimal supervision for supervisor and executives review and approval.
• Reviews marketing materials specifications and acts as point of contact with Marketing & Research to coordinate the completion and submission of any financial, marketing, and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
• Gathers and submits documentation and necessary paper work for RTD folders
• Organizes transition documents, including confidentiality agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing documents, etc. to ensure that all parties have copies of required documents
• Projects as requested by supervisor, fee-earners, and executives.
• Provides back up to support all fee-earners (and teams), Brokerage Coordination team, and Marketing Team as needed.
• Completes projects as requested by supervisor, fee-earners, and executives.
• Assists in set up for corporate events, meetings and broker events
• Fills in at front desk and off-site properties as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• 1+ years professional office support experience or other comparable experience/education preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
• Detail Oriented
• Sense of Urgency
• Organization Skills
• Ability to Multitask
• Involves work of a general office nature typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
• In-person work required