PowerRail Distribution Inc is a certified AAR M-1003 distributor, manufacturer and remanufacturer of aftermarket locomotive parts, offering a wide range of products.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who can maintain the daily operations in our Accounts Payable department.
· Vendor invoice entry
· Scan daily packing slips, into our computer system.
· Compare purchase order to invoices to assure accuracy.
· Maintain new vendor input and documents
· Prepare weekly vendor payment list
· Review monthly statements.
· Opening daily mail
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· A/P experience is a plus
· Ability to multi-task
· Team player
· Attention to detail
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent Organization skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of ERP software a plus
Excellent growth possibilities!
· Complete insurance coverage-medical, dental, vision, life, accident illness.
· 401 (k) with Profit Sharing
· Flexible Spending Account
· Employee Assistance Program
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a family-friendly culture. PowerRail is an EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY!