The Marketing Manager, Construction position is a dynamic and diverse role to help U.S. CAD in driving brand awareness and customer growth across construction industry segments. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketer and strong initiative to understand the industry, customer needs, and how construction technology solutions help. The candidate will work closely with the Director of Marketing, Business Unit Director, and other stakeholders to execute marketing plans and support other strategic company initiatives.
The individual we are seeking should reinforce and mesh with our core values: honesty and integrity, commitment to excellent service, accountability, and trust and mutual respect.
Specific responsibilities include:
Sales and Business Unit Support:
· Collaborate and support Sales and Business Unit leadership on quarterly and annual goals and commitments.
· Communicate marketing efforts and plans through meetings and other communication channels.
· Plan and attend tradeshows and other events.
· Support individual Sales Representatives with materials, messaging, and prospecting.
· Develop strategic market plans each quarter supporting Business Units, Product Lines, and company goals and objectives.
· Achieve, measure, and report ROI.
Industry and Thought Leadership Content and Campaign Development:
· Demonstrate intimate understanding of the construction industry to identify demands for products and services.
· Develop sales and marketing collateral, including webinars, whitepapers, articles, blogs, presentations, datasheets, web content, and other related materials.
· Research and present industry trends, news, competitive information.
· Create email and social media campaigns.
· Develop messaging based on personas and construction disciplines.
· Work with 3rd party vendors on content and campaigns.
· Cultivate relationships with construction customers recommended by Customer Success or sales representatives.
· Look for opportunities to position the company as a thought leader through editorial and speaker engagements.
· Work cross-functionally with internal department, including Sales, Professional Services, and external partners, such as manufacturing partners, creative agency, and marketing vendors.
· Other duties as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 6+ years of professional work experience in marketing.
· Experience in working in the construction markets is a plus.
· Experience in working in the software industry is a plus.
· Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills with the ability to be persuasive.
· Ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally and with external vendors.
· Candidates must be analytical, curious, creative, results-and-detailed oriented.
· Self-starter who can solve problems with minimal supervision.
· Thrives in a fast-paced, highly productive, and collaborative environment.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to learn quickly with a result-driven mentality.
· Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect and translate concepts.
· Proficiency in MS Office suite.
· Flexibility to travel 10%.
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a leading provider of architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) technology and consulting services. Founded in 1999, U.S. CAD is an Autodesk and Bluebeam Platinum Partner delivering BIM and AEC software, training, support, production and scanning services, and virtual and augmented reality solutions designed for organizations of all sizes for better project outcomes from conception through construction. Our mission is to help clients win more, produce more, and achieve more. Visit www.uscad.com.