Our Maintenance Staff work in a fast-paced casino/cardroom environment at Silicon Valley’s premier 24/7 entertainment destination. Casino M8trix is looking for motivated professionals to join our Maintenance team, helping us take our customer satisfaction to the next level of excellence.
***$1000 Signing Bonus***
Casino M8trix is hiring a Maintenance Technician in our Facilities/Maintenance Department. This position is responsible for repairing leaking faucets, replacing washer faucets and seals on malfunctioning plumbing equipment, cleaning clogged drains, repair/replace hot water heater, drain/clean/snake sinks, and toilets as well as other duties as assigned.
- Be 21 years of age or over.
- Must be willing to undergo background check.
- Available to work any shift, additional shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in facilities/maintenance position.
- Speak English fluently and coherently (Bilingual is a plus).
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
- Proficient in repairing metal/wood doors, hinges, closers and sweeps.
- Proficient in investigating and correcting minor electrical problems.
- Ability to paint, stain, sand, seal a variety of interior surfaces.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Knowledge of and the ability to work with common tools.
- Must have basic understanding of computer programs.
- Ability to operate various types of maintenance equipment.
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- General plumbing knowledge including repairing leaking faucets, replacing washer faucets and seals on malfunctioning plumbing equipment; cleaning clogged drains, hot water heater repair/replacement, drain cleaning plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), and snaking.
- Performs graffiti abatement, minor drywall and wood trim repair, A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough cleanup of the painting or repair area.
- Perform basic electric repair assignments including replacing/repairing outlets, switches, lights and ballast; assist electrician with maintaining and repairing motors, circuits, relays, panels and other major electrical repairs.
- Installs, repairs or replaces locks, handsets, latches, hinges and related hardware.
- Coordinates maintenance activities with other departments staff and; responds to questions or requests from user departments.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment such as, electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets.
- Perform minor HVAC repair and maintenance under close supervision.
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
Work Hours and Availability:
Must be available to work full-time, weekends, and holidays. Casino M8trix is hiring for all shifts:
Day Shift (7:00AM - 3:30PM)
Swing Shift (4:00PM - 12:30AM)
Grave Shift (8:00PM - 4:30AM).
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting compensation is $21.00- $25.00 hourly. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees including: paid time off, medical, vision, dental insurance, and a 25% employee discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise. Position available for a signing bonus of up to $1000. Bonuses only applicable to specific positions, and terms and conditions apply.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to Casino M8trix calling, texting and/or contacting you in relation to your application for employment.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state or local laws of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.