As a RIEBES AUTO PARTS Counterperson, you are looked at as the “face of the retail store” and the go to person as soon as our customers enter our retail stores for all of their automotive needs. You don’t need to be able to tear and motor down and rebuild it (however, if you can, that’s awesome) – but we do need you to have a background and knowledge of automotive parts. A RIEBES AUTO PARTS Counterperson is a great opportunity whether you are looking to spend your career with us as a Parts Specialist, want to work full/part-time or you just want to get your foot in the door with us to explore other careers at some point – We welcome you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and wholesale customers in person at the counter/over the phone
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other RIEBES AUTO PARTS team members answer questions for customers
- Providing outstanding customer care and interactions with everyone who comes into our RIEBES AUTO PARTS Store!
- Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
- Welcome retail customers into our retail stores and engage to provide a positive consumer experience
- Use technology (computer), cash register, telephone, and paper catalog system
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Genuinely enjoy helping our retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts and service questions
- Have gained your parts experience by working the automotive industry or have gained your experience tinkering with/repairing cars & trucks through the year
- You are willing to learn all things automotive if you don’t have the background in automotive parts.
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career – the opportunities are endless!