The Receptionist/Office Assistant position is an exciting opportunity for a vibrant and outgoing candidate who is looking for more than an ordinary Receptionist position. The main goals for the person in this role are to ensure members, guests, and other clients have the best first impression of Colonial Golf & Tennis Club, to serve as a reference point, and provide administrative/special project support to the club.
We are open to the potential for 1 full-time or 2 part-time candidates. This is the perfect opportunity for a college student or retiree who is looking for part-time work to get out of the house!
- Greets all visitors in a professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Answers phones and directs calls to the appropriate party.
- Provides general clerical support to the Administrative department to include, but not limited to, copying, mailing, filing, and meeting summaries.
- Provides general support to the Banquets department to include, but not limited to, responding to event email inquiries, assisting with facility tours and client needs during events, and taking reservations for club sponsored events.
- Provides general support to the Restaurant to include, but not limited to, taking restaurant reservations, keeping the reservation book updated, and preparation for member events such as, trivia and bingo nights.
- Updates club information boards and lobby television feed.
- Orders office and janitorial supplies.
- Assists, as needed, with member events.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.