Pay Range: $20.75 – $30.25 per hour
Status: Seasonal Hourly (Non-Exempt)
The Lift Maintenance department at Arapahoe Basin is responsible for the maintenance of all aerial tramways and surface lift equipment during our winter and summer seasons.
As a Lift Maintenance Electrician, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the electrical systems of all Arapahoe basin lifts.
This position is also responsible for all Lift Mechanic I-IV duties and will be on site to assist other staff members with any lift issues as they arise as well as performing regularly scheduled maintenance and reporting on all aerial tramways and surface lifts in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role that keeps the “wheels turning” at Arapahoe Basin year-round, this is the job for you!
Apply now and be part of THE LEGEND!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off for all full-time employees
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Maintain and repair the electrical systems of all aerial and surface ski lifts to ensure efficient, safe operation.
- Responsible for upkeep of system blue prints and schematics.
- Responsible for fabrication and maintenance of electronic circuits, as required.
- Uses advanced electrical trouble shooting skills for circuit tracing/panel navigation and advanced meter/scope usage.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing automation equipment when necessary.
- Responsible for programming and maintaining, upgrading HMI touch screens, PLC’s, plus installation of remote monitoring devices on chair lifts.
- Perform daily start-up procedures and complete daily operation log for all lifts.
- Checks for abnormal sounds, appropriate fluid levels or other mechanical abnormalities throughout the course of daily work assignments.
- Perform daily AM/PM inspections on lifts.
- Perform weekly and monthly electrical inspections of lift machinery.
- Perform annual electrical scheduled maintenance on all lifts as directed.
- Perform all work duties with ANSI B-77, CPTSB, NEC, and OSHA Related Codes and protocols.
- Performs and is familiar with “Lock-Out-Tag-Out” and confined space procedures to ensure the safest possible work environment at all times.
- Develop and follow written test procedures on all ski lift safety systems.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Works with Lift Maintenance team and other Arapahoe Basin operations to ensure a cohesive team.
- Can run all Arapahoe Basin lifts on auxiliary power without assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.