NEWFI LENDING is hiring a National Sales Manager for Consumer Direct in our Bay Area Headquarters!
Newfi is operated by industry veterans who have experience running top mortgage companies and developing diverse product offerings (National Lender)
While offering a full spectrum of 100% delegated loan products:(Fannie/Freddie Seller Servicer, Jumbo, FHA, VA Non-QM. and our In-house portfolio programs), this assures our Loan Officers remain busy originating regardless of interest rate environment. We are a direct lender and offer opportunities for Loan Officers to increase their footprint to 15 States and growing. Newfi offers inbound mortgage inquiries, member service leads, digital mortgage technology, and top of the line local processing!
Loan originations are supported with a full suite of proprietary technology solutions, to speed up quoting, applying, packaging, and originating loans.
Who We Need:
· Maintain employee headcount and infrastructure demands for Consumer Direct division.
· Oversee onboarding and training procedures of new Consumer Direct employees, including MLO-licensed employees.
· Confirm acquisition and maintenance of all State and Federal education and testing requirements for all active MLO-licensed employees.
· Monthly production goal planning and results of Consumer Direct sales team regarding key performance indicators and production.
· Produce and monitor reports involving information regarding production and measure key business processes.
· Maintain ongoing training for current MLO-licensed Loan Officers regarding mortgage origination processes, procedures, systems, investor guidelines, and compliance.
· Assist in monitoring, maintaining, and executing lead acquisition campaigns through third party lead aggregators.
· Use CRM and transaction data to build and execute target campaigns throughout the sales process and continually improve performance.
· Make recommendations on improving sales workflow through sales cadence, marketing sources, and new technologies.
· Assist in maintaining ongoing vendor management.
· Manage hiring and build the Consumer Direct division.
· 5 + years mortgage banking management (prefer direct to consumer)
· Must have skillsets to build rapport with Loan Officers, Support Staff and Leadership.
· Be a self-starter, energetic and motivated with incredible time management skills.
Newfi Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Visit us at www.newfi.com or www.newfiwholesale.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.