The PM Line Cook is responsible for maintaining food quality, presentation and safety standards.
· Prepare food as requested according to recipe guidelines in an efficient manner.
· Maintain safety sanitation and standards at all times.
· Report to work in proper uniform.
· Acts with a sense of urgency.
· Adheres to company guidelines and house rules.
· Practices proper product control and handling.
· Follows Blue Plate guidelines as stated in employee training manual and handbook.
· Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities.
· Displays a positive attitude toward teammates.
· Always on time and ready to go.
· Maintains show quality of areas at all times
· Demonstrate proper knife skills.
· Perform other relevant tasks as required.
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· 1 year of professional kitchen experience.
· Completion of City of Chicago Department of Public Health Certified Food Service Manager certification preferred, or ability to complete the certification within 90 days after date of hire.