Summary: The Dishwasher keeps the restaurant moving by ensuring there is always clean cooking equipment and tableware for guests.
- Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold; this is a part of everybody’s job description
- Be prepared to work at designated start time
- Maintain a safe, clean and sanitary work area, kitchen and restaurant
- Wash dishes, cooking equipment, tableware and all other required equipment and materials
- Assists with kitchen duties as needed
- Return clean kitchen supplies to the appropriate storage place
- Opening and closing duties as required
- Know and follow all laws, rules, regulations and company policies regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages and proper food handling; this is a part of everybody’s job description.
- Work as a team with all coworkers
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- TABC seller certification and Texas Food Handler’s Training required prior to start and must be maintained throughout tenure
- Ability to maintain patience with guests and coworkers in difficult situations
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to speak and understand basic English
- Be a craft beer lover!
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and creatively to address unique quest needs