The Sales Manager is responsible for developing key customer relationships to grow and maximize the profitability of the accounts in the Construction vertical market. The individual is responsible for generating new business and managing existing business for the maximatecc & CrossControl product offering. The role will target OEMs within the Construction Equipment market throughout North America. There will be an opportunity to work with other sales team members in their respective target markets such as Agriculture, Mining, Industrial, Material handling and System Integrators. The focus is to find and build relationships to new customers and win new business.
- Travel to customer sites to build relationships with Engineers, Product Managers, Buyers, and others as needed, conduct sales presentations, seminars, and lunch and learns, gather information, discuss opportunities or concerns; participate in various trade shows and conventions.
- Respond to internal and external customer concerns, determine corrective actions, and follow up to ensure highest level of customer’s satisfaction.
- Pro-actively identify and call on target customer prospects for maximatecc and CrossControl products, by developing strong relationships and a firm understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Act as the point person for all internal and external communication and solutions for construction market sales including follow up on proposals, quotes, orders, and shipments.
- Develop and implement sales plans and marketing strategies.
- Conduct market & competitive research, Create and monitor customer map across US region.
- Develop yearly forecast & marketing plan for accounts.
- Prepare and submit reports for each sales call.
- Performs other duties as assigned.