As a Help Desk Specialist, you will:
• The Help Desk Specialist will be customer oriented and provide software application support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. The Help Desk Application Specialist will serve as Navvis's front line to solve basic software application and technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the Navvis.
A Day in the Life:
• Provide support to end users on a variety of application-related issues.
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
• Track, route and redirect issues to correct resources.
• Identifies, researches, and resolves application issues.
• Update customer data and produce activity reports.
• Walk customers through problem solving process.
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
• Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
• Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Effectively interact, cooperate and collaborate with others in order to complete tasks and achieve shared goals.
• Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations.
• Ability to present a positive and professional image to all employees and members.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• 3-5 years of proven work experience in customer service or Help Desk.
• Proficiency in English.
• Familiarity with health care terms such as procedure and diagnosis codes.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software such as Salesforce.com.
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
• Customer service orientation.
• Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype meetings and SharePoint is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft tools, SharePoint, One Note are preferred.
• Work experience preferred in health care and/or insurance industry.