Since 1938, the Ackermann Group has a long history in real estate development and property management that has continued to grow and thrive in the Midwest region.
Today, residential community ownership and management comprise the majority of the company’s business with a focus on communities in dependable markets. Our corporate headquarters is located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we have invested in properties in Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis and Northern Kentucky.
Our guiding principles of collaboration, commitment to a personal approach, and delivering above expectations are paramount to who we are as an organization. We believe in and are dedicated to our employees, creating opportunities for residents to connect with their neighbors and broader community, and giving back to the communities we serve. The Ackermann Group invests in passionate individuals who want to be a part of a vibrant and community-focused culture.
We are seeking a Property Manager candidate to join our team in Florence, KY. As a Property Manager, your role will be a blend of:
- Leadership: You take pride in representing the Company in a professional and positive manner. You’ll lead by example and partner with your Maintenance Supervisor to train, develop, manage, and ensure your teams have the resources they need to thrive. You have a passion to coach and develop your team to see them grow.
- Performance Management: You’re committed to success and you have a do what It takes attitude. You know just what it takes to ensure your Community achieves the income expectations in your operating budget. No matter if you’re pushing towards leasing performance goals, recommending major capital projects, setting a marketing strategy, or simply tracking your office supply budget, you are in the details at your Community. You are fluent in market dynamics, variance reports, the Company’s policies and procedures, and enjoy setting the strategy for your Community.
- Customer Experience: You do the little things, as well as the big things, that show people you care. Creating memorable experiences that our customers will tell others about excites you. You understand that loyalty is earned by doing the unexpected and you’re willing to ensure you and your team deliver on our goal of delivering outstanding customer experiences no matter what the circumstance.
- Your Experience -Property management or operations management is nothing new to you. You have been in the industry or a similar one for at least two years already and have been managing people for one of them. You are well versed in the legalities of property management and understand property accounting, the dynamics of rental markets, and effective team leadership.
- Your Cultural Traits -We’re a dispersed organization by the nature of our business but our Associates are strongly united by our Purpose, Building Community Together. Although we’re diverse our Associates possess similar qualities that make us successful. We’re looking for Associates that believe in teamwork, communicate effectively, have entrepreneurial spirits, and are self-starters.