This position is based in our Tampa office located on beautiful Rocky Point. Only local candidates and those willing to relocate will be considered.
All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Responsible for the quality related activities working directly with design, development, architect, security, and project stakeholders to ensure we develop and release the highest quality software product.
- Implement and execute stable and reliable test coverage to deliver a high-quality user experience for the new Trellance user website.
- Create automated tests for both API and UI testing, execute automated regression tests, and analyze the results.
- Conduct integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing.
- Build automation test framework for API and UI testing.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile Scrum Team environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Knowledge of financial institutions and financial data, preferably credit union or retail banking related a plus.
- 3-4 years of experience implementing and executing stable and reliable test coverage.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with Agile practices with project & task management tools such as Confluence, Testrail, JIRA etc.
- Proven experience in API and UI automation using tools like Postman, Appium etc.
- Experience with stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing using tools like JMeter.
- Proven experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to generate new ideas.
- Proactive in learning and mastering new skills.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.