Pindel Global Precision will provide the following exposure opportunities to employees who are interested in the manufacturing field.
- Operate a variety of CNC and/or multi-spindle machining equipment as defined for our Machinist roles (approximately 75% of the time)
- Attend print reviews (at least 2 per year)
- Assist with quality department projects
- Attend a vendor review
- Shadow setups (at least 2 per year)
- Assist maintenance with preventative maintenance (at least 2 per summer)
base wage: $15/hr
As part of our compliance with ITAR/EAR requirements, we can only hire U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders, regardless of authorization to work. This position requires the individual to be a U.S. Citizen or hold a Green Card.