LendKey is solving a complex challenge – to improve lives with lending made simple – by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education finance and home improvement loan programs.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our team as a key player for troubleshooting issues, fixing bugs, supporting business requests and putting out fires on our legacy product. This is a hands-on technical support role that will focus on solving technical problems while keeping our business platform running. Over time this role has the opportunity to develop into an application engineering, platform engineering, or infrastructure role on our growing technology team.
What you’ll do:
· You’ll be a member of our initial Level 2/3 Support Desk, supporting both our business and product/engineering teams by providing Level-2 support for all application related tickets, and Level-3 support for product related tickets.
· Collaborate with Product and Development teams to build new features and fix bugs on existing code base.
· Create and maintain Product Support documentation based on problem tickets and customer interactions.
· Participate in product planning and daily team stand up meetings.
· Participate as a contributor and reviewer in team code reviews.
· Effectively Interact and collaborate with all levels of employees, management, vendors and customers.
What we’re looking for:
· Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
· Enjoy solving many small problems per day.
· Love exploring new technologies and figuring things out the hard way.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant STEM field or relevant experience
· 2+ years of experience in a Level 2 or Level 3 support engineer or other software engineering role
· Experience in managing issues throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial problem ticket submission to triage, reproduction, analysis and problem resolution required
· Experience being on-call and can jump into a complex situation and make sense of and communicate clearly to stakeholders what’s going on required
· Knowledge of computer science concepts such as object-oriented programming, and ability to apply these concepts in multiple languages required
· Knowledge of Database concepts and working experience with SQL required
· Excellent debugging and analytical skills required