Promotes and educates student body about The Association of Former Students to assist with fundraising endeavors and to encourage a life-long relationship with Texas A&M University through relationship building, public relations, marketing and events.
Coordinates and plans initiatives and activities for the Campus Programs Department.
- Builds and enhances relationships with members of the Aggie Network, particularly the populations on campus - faculty, staff and students and their families.
- Responsible for coordinating volunteers for each Aggie Ring Day.
- Responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of events for campus populations including GatheRing, Aggie Ring Remembrance, Study Hours, The Association’s efforts for graduating students and scholarship and beneficiary events. This includes collaborating with The Association’s Marketing, Communications and Events teams to execute premier events.
- In collaboration with the Campus Program team, coordinates faculty, staff and student award programs managed and/or supported by The Association.
- Serves as an Association liaison to a staff-led organization of currently enrolled students (Aggie Network Student Ambassadors) who serve in a voluntary capacity to further the mission of The Association.
- Assists in gathering and documenting student, faculty & staff beneficiary stories for departmental usage in communications and fundraising efforts.
- Assists student organizations in development and production of marketing and communication materials, including print, display, social media and email campaigns. Also encourages organizations to update membership rosters in The Association’s database.
- Responsible for collecting and inputting Campus Programs activities into various calendars for campus-wide promotion.
- Manages general Campus Programs email accounts.
- Assists with Aggie Ring orders as needed.
- Represents the campus interests through representation on internal committees and working groups.
- Serves as liaison and/or committee member to university committees, annual fund beneficiaries and student organizations
- Speaks to various groups about The Aggie Network.
- Provides assistance to the Campus Programs team members as needed.
Participates and provides input on various Association-wide activities which may include:
- Actively contributing to efforts to achieve donor growth goal .
- Providing on-site event support for Board and Leadership Council Meetings.
- Participation on internal event and task committees.
- Participation in Association events including, but not limited to, All-Aggie Grad Party, Ring Delivery, Reunions, Distinguished Alumni Gala and Game Day events, as needed.
- Represents The Association as needed at events.
Serves as an ambassador for The Association by meeting Team Expectations; supporting The Association’s fundraising, branding, and communications efforts; and fostering relationships with former students, current students, parents, faculty, staff and friends of Texas A&M. Occasional other duties as assigned.
Received: Director of Campus Programs.
Required: Bachelor’s degree.
Preferred: Graduate of Texas A&M University.
Required: Previous experience in a professional office setting. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Preferred: Some supervisory experience, event planning and marketing experience, networking experience, customer-service experience and student involvement.
Required: Ability to operate a keyboard. Ability to set up for various events.
Required: Effective oral and written communication skills, including public speaking. Personable and customer service attitude. Ability to interact with a diverse population and to organize concurrent projects. Frequent night and weekend engagements required.