The purpose of this position is to package all hardware for Industrial orders. Must be able to stand 8 hours a day and continuously lift items up to 50 lbs individually (or with help for items over 50 lbs). Math skills are crucial as each order needs to have accurate counts on all items in order to ensure the integrity of our Industrial Rack Systems, customer satisfaction, and inventory accuracy. When packaging is completed for the day, this individual would be expected to help in packaging of nets, cutting nets, or sewing nets, based on the needs of the facility, as determined by the Production Manager. This individual would be expected to train and operate a forklift as well.
· Perform tasks of a physical and repetitive nature. Includes not limited to standing, sitting, pulling, lifting, kneeling
· Accurately measure and count hardware for custom safety netting solutions
· Ability to operate a forklift
· Ability to learn cutting & sewing of nets as needed in Production
· Ability and comfort working with pneumatic tools.
· Able to properly lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
· Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
· Be flexible and prepared to have work reassigned in all departments.
· Follow InCord’s rules, regulation and safety requirements; coming to work on time and giving their all
· Minimum High school diploma
· Ability to lift 50lbs at a time, repeatedly
· Basic math skills
· Good organizational skills
· An ability to work independently and as a team
· Valid driver's license